24 Hour Crisis Line:
2-1-1 - Call on any phone
Anti-Stigma Resources (www.kingcounty.gov)
Covid 19 Resources (www.kingcounty.gov)
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers guidance to support your mental health and well-being through the stress and anxiety caused by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Crisis Connections connects people in physical, emotional and financial crisis to services through 24-Hour Crisis Line, Teen Link, WA Recovery Help Line, and WA Warm Line.
- Crisis Text Line offers 24/7 support from trained Crisis Counselors by texting HOME to 741741.
- Disaster Distress Helpline provides 24/7, 365-day-a-year crisis counseling and support to people experiencing emotional distress at 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746.
- For many survivors, staying home may not be safe. Futures Without Violence is maintaining comprehensive information and resources for survivors, communities, and domestic and sexual violence advocacy organizations and service providers.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline offers support through the chat feature on the website or over the phone at 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224 (TTY).
- API Chaya specializes in supporting survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking with people from or affiliated with Asian, Pacific Islander, and Middle Eastern communities.
- Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence provides numerous resources for domestic violence survivors including shelters and local programs.
United Way of King County Resources List
PSE : Puget Sound Energy
PSE will not be disconnecting customers for non-payment at this time and will suspend the accrual of late fees.
Anyone facing hardship is encouraged to reach out to PSE and learn more about options such as payment plans, changing their bill’s due date and the assistance funds available through our EnergyHelp portal.
It has been advised that families who are not going to be able to meet their expected bill- should make contact with the company and explain their situation or use the web page to request support.
City of Seattle Coronovirus Response
City of Kenmore: Rent Moratorium
The temporary moratorium will be in effect until April 24, 2020, may be extended. This prevents the assessment of late fees.
It has been advised that families who are not going to be able to meet their expected bill- they should make contact with their landlord and explain their situation. A partial payment can be made.
City of Lake Forest Park: Grace Period for Sewer Payment
Call the Help Me Grow WA Hotline 1-800-322-2588
Please connect with your service provider and let them know of your situation
Please contact our office at (425) 398-4402 or if you have any questions about the program or need help completing the application.
11011 120th Ave NE Kirkland
Food, Housing Stability, Energy assistance - Emergency Food available
Helping families and teens in WA State find programs and resources
12736 33rd Ave NE #100
Seattle, WA 98125
Food, Pregnancy and Baby Supplies, Financial, Health
United Way of King County
Other Local Food Resources:
Some local food banks may not be operating on their regular schedule right now and are instead offering pre-packed bags of groceries
Woodinville Storehouse: http://www.woodinvillestorehouse.org/
Cedar Park Northshore Church Curbside Mondays 5:30-7 18737 68th Ave NE Kenmore
Bothell Community Kitchen @ Bothell United Methodist Church
The Northshore Senior Center is offering lunches to-go for seniors Call 425 487 2441 by 11.00 a.m.
The Northshore Senior Center has a pop-up food bank on Tuesdays and Fridays from 11 a.m. - 2.00 p.m. This resource is free to anyone who needs it
'Open Kitchen' at Redmond UMC (16540 NE 80th St, Redmond) prepack dinners- every Weds- 5-7pm
Washington Department of Children, Youth and Families
Washington State Department of Social and Human Services
Child Care Resources:
206-329-5544 800-446-1 114
Shoreline School District
SSD has a list of resources:
SSD Community Support and Free meals for Children ages 18 and younger
Northshore School District
Apply for school meals now:
By applying and qualifying you may be eligible for other state/federal programs
NSD webpage has a list of resources:
NSD Community Support & Free meals for children ages 18 and younger