Stacie Johnson, Scott Holt, David Whalen-Robinson, Dave Potter,
Melissa Robertson, Joseph Robertson, Maria Meredith,
Dana Bartlett and Paul Heffner
VISION TEAMS PURPOSE:
The 2020 Vision Team is a group of people from our LFPPC congregation, including several members of Session, who are tasked with gathering research and input from our congregation on behalf of Session to help them as they plan for several transitions underway for the coming year. Our congregation’s input is vital in helping shape a vision for what’s next, and Session welcomes everyone’s voice in this conversation. The team has some questions to ask and team members are eager to hear from as many people as possible about their take on the transitions we’re experiencing.
WAYS TO RESPOND:
The LFPPC family is invited to contribute their input in different ways,
so everyone can offer their opinions in the way they feel most comfortable.
Some of the key questions the team is asking include:
- What is important to you about LFPPC?
- Which programs do you use or would like to see?
- How can LFPPC best serve you, your family and our community?
Here are some ways everyone can participate:
- Fill out the survey: Click Here (Google Form - External Link)
- Join a discussion in the Fellowship Hall after services. (June 30th)
- Invite 2020 Vision Team members to your small group.
- Talk to anyone wearing a 2020 Vision Team badge at church
or contact a team member to chat.
All responses, whether given in person or through the survey, are held in confidence. All input will be aggregated with input from others and individual responses will remain anonymous. The outcomes will be summarized as ideas and suggestions for Session to consider in their decision-making process.